Ce.F.A.S. Centro di Formazione ed Alta Specializzazione
Ce.F.A.S. – Training and High Specialization Center is a Vocational Training Authority, established in December 2015, accredited by the Puglia Region for Continuing Education, Higher Education and Training in the area of disadvantage with code 6B2JZE6.
It is composed of a stable team of experts connected to a network of highly qualified collaborators, consultants and professionals with multidisciplinary skills, experts in training and business consulting. Ce.F.A.S. operates in the field of vocational training by offering training activities for employed workers, specialization courses for the unemployed, tailor-made training courses and specific consultancy for businesses, highly qualified teaching services, planning and management of training projects.
The main areas of work:
• Basic training, aimed at improving the employability of human resources.
• Professional training aimed to create and deepen the knowledge and skills of human resources.
• On the job training, which aims to connect the professionalism of workers to the needs of user companies, training and training students to use the equipment and tools necessary to perform the work activities for which they are hired.
• Qualification and Requalification Paths, aimed at strengthening the professional position of the hired workers, through the transmission of additional skills with respect to those possessed at the time of hiring.
• Paths of Active Labor Policies, whose objective is to help people increase their awareness of their personal and professional characteristics through Orientation, Balance of skills and Accompaniment at Work, for easier integration into the labor market.
• Development and management of EU-funded projects